Say hello to your crafty friend — the Big Shot. It’s a manual, multipurpose die-cutting system that you can use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and 3D items.
Many of the dies are designed to work with specific stamp sets, so that stamped images can be easily cut out.
Big Shot Features:
- Portable; no electricity required
- Includes Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform
- Cuts a variety of materials depending on the die used
Many of the stampsets have coordinating dies which make it so easy to layer an image without any fussy-cutting (hand cutting with scissors); in addition a set of dies may match with more than one stampset in the Catalogue.
The dies are often referred to by the function they provide:
- Framelits™: Dies which have been specifically designed for easy cutting out a shape that frames a stamped image or creating a window.
- Edgelits™: Dies which create a fancy / detailed edge to the project
- Thinlits™: Dies which cut out an element to add to a card that is a stand alone – no coordinating stamp set needed.
And can be categorised as follows:
- Standard Dies: Dies which cut only, these can either cut out an image / shape or can be 3D dies to create boxes, bags etc.
- Detail Dies: Highly detailed cutting dies to cut intricate images / shapes (these work best with the Precision Base Plate)
- Embossing Dies: Dies which create an embossed image but do not cut
- Combination Dies: These can be a combination of the above, for example some dies will cut parts of an image and emboss other parts
The listings for dies in the catalogue are colour coded to indicate which Big Shot sandwich (plate order) to use, please refer to the ‘Make Your Sandwich’ diagram to determine how to layer your dies and Big Shot plates:
Textured Impressions Embossing Folders quickly add texture to paper.
There are two types of embossing folders:
- Standard: Slim embossing folders creating an embossed impression.
- 3D Dynamic: Thicker embossing folders, which create a deeper impression than standard folders.
Stampin’ Up! products can be purchased by clicking ‘Online Shop’ in the menu or the sidebar banner to be taken to my online shop, where all current Stampin’ Up! products are available to purchase 24/7.
Thank you for shopping with me