The Stampin’ Up! catalogues details all of the current Stampin’ Up! quality and coordinated products as well as acting as an ideas / inspiration book.
Types of Stampin’ Up! Catalogues:
- Annual Catalogue – Is published once a year in the early summer, valid from May through to April the following year
- Beginner Brochure – For the complete beginner, this catalogue is published alongside the Annual catalogue, for the same validity period
- Mini Catalogues – There are two mini catalogue six month periods: January to June AND July to December
- Sale-A-Bration – There are two annual, two month, Sala-A-Bration promotions January / February AND July / August
- ad-Hoc Promotions – Throughout the year Ad-Hoc promotions my be offered, these may have flyers associated with them
How Can You Receive A Free Catalogue From Me?
I will send a free annual / seasonal catalogue to everyone who has spent £25 or more with me in the six months prior to the catalogue effective date, and if you have NOT selected the ‘No Contact’ option.
If you would like to receive a catalogue from me, but you’ve not spent £25 or more with me in the last six months, then just go to my online shop and get shopping! I’ll add you to my catalogue distribution list.
Want To Shop Now?
If you’re interested in viewing the range of quality Stampin’ Up! products you can view and download a .pdf copy of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogue(s) by clicking on the Catalogue(s) in the sidebar menu, and if you see something which interests you, you can shop immediately via my 24 / 7 online shop.
Many thanks and Happy Crafting.