If you are based in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands or Austria, joining my Stampin’ Up! team, by buying the starter kit is a wonderful chance to join the Stampin’ Up! community, share your love of your crafting and best of all receive free product.
You can be your own best customer (a hobby demo) and join for the discounts, or you can choose to share your love of paper crafting with family and friends, earn an income by demonstrating the products online, at classes and at parties. Everyone is different and has different needs and you can choose to use this opportunity which best fits your lifestyle.
You choose your own career path, you may want to do many or only a few parties, you may not want to do any at all. It’s a wonderful opportunity to get top class products and share your love for them with other people. Unlike other companies, the starter kit is COMPLETELY self customised: You choose what YOU want in it.
There are so many different ways you can make Stampin’ Up! work for you, that you needn’t feel any pressure. There are no hard targets set by the company, the biggest plus is the sense of crafty community that you get from the Stampin’ Up! family of demonstrators no matter what level you operate at.
You may wish to share your love of Stampin’Up! and teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialised tools, beautiful project kits, and more.
Stampin’ Up! takes the guesswork out of coordination so you and your customers can have a great crafting experience, no matter of skill level.
BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER
Are you a party person? Part of the fun of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is bringing people together to share creative experiences—either in person or online. If you choose to be an active demo, your customers will be excited to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love paper crafting as much as you do.
Stampin’ Up! provides the support you need to run a successful home business. Stampin’ Up! send you a quarterly magazine and weekly e-mails filled with detailed project ideas, business tips, demonstrator spotlights, the latest Stampin’ Up! news, and more. Also offered are regular promotions throughout the year, giving you an opportunity to contact your customers. And the fabulous, twice yearly OnStage events for demonstrators are icing on the cake! You’ll enjoy classes, be the first to see the latest catalogue, get training and information on new products, and much more.
As a demonstrator you will become part of a fabulous group of like minded crafty demo’s and hobbyists and with all the help and support you will need:
- A password protected demonstrator website which has lots of resources, patterns, template libraries and an on-line customer ordering system.
- A full colour quarterly magazine called Stampin’ Success with creative and business ideas just for demonstrators.
- A free phone number to contact the knowledgeable and friendly Demonstrator Support team.
- An achievable incentive program for income and awards if you choose to aspire to them.
- Regular training opportunities throughout the year.
EARN CASH AND REWARDS
As a demonstrator you’ll earn 20–25% on every sale, plus additional income based on sales volume. You can also earn team commissions if you recruit others to join your team.
SO IS THERE A CATCH?
There is no catch. Just a manageable quarterly minimum spend to reach of 300 CSV to remain an active demo (in order to make the compensation plan applicable to all markets, regardless of currency, a common measurement is used: commissionable sales volume or CSV). This minimum spend is approximately £270 of retail / catalogue priced product over 3 months. If you don’t reach your quarterly minimum, you will simply drop as a demo – although there is a subsequent pending month when you can complete your quarterly minimum should you wish to do so.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Fully personalised Starter kit – you choose up to £130 (175€) of products but pay just £99 (129€), all catalogue items are eligible including any specials). You can’t exceed £130 (175€) but if you want more, add to your wishlist, and purchase on your first / following orders and enjoy the 20% discount
- A minimum 20% discount off purchases, for at least the 3 months after joining
- All the same special customer offer benefits (e.g. Stampin’ Rewards, Sale-a-bration, Half Price Items)
- View and order from NEW catalogues early with pre-order specials
- Access to amazing inspiration from around the globe via the demo website / facebook groups and at global and local events
- Flex Points – an incentive programme for selling (or shopping!). Use the points against products or special logo items or to attend events.
- Earn a 20% minimum commission on any sales to other people – even just to friends or family!
- Great online support plus weekly emails of information and creative ideas
- Quarterly magazine exclusively for Demonstrators
- Group gatherings and gifts at Stampin’ Up! OnStage Events
To join, all you need to do is complete these quick and simple steps:
- Follow the ‘Join Stampin’ Up!’ button
- Read the demo agreement and agree to the terms and conditions
- Add £130 worth of any products to the online starter kit order
You will also receive a business pack of 8 catalogues, order forms and other essentials absolutely free with your kit and delivery is FREE!
Once Stampin’ Up! receive your online application they will email you a login for the Stampin’ Up! website (usually the same day) and you will be able to access the demo website and explore all the useful resources and information as well as the opportunity to place your own orders and see your commissions etc. Your kit is shipped direct to you within approx 3-4 working days. On all orders placed after you join you will receive a minimum 20% discount off the net product total. You can earn an increased discount (25%) by advancing to the next level depending upon rolling annual sales and can increase the commission you receive the more sales you make in a month, any extra commission payments are calculated at the end of the month and paid direct in the bank account of your choice mid way through the following month.
If you would like to find out more about joining my team and discussing this opportunity further with me, please
Many thanks for your interest