Shelli Gardner, board chair and cofounder of Stampin’ Up!, has partnered with Paper Pumpkin to create a limited edition, nature-focused, Shelli-inspired kit. What is Paper Pumpkin?
- Paper Pumpkin is a monthly papercrafting kit offered by Stampin’ Up! that is currently only available in the United States and parts of Canada.
- Because the Hugs from Shelli kit is so special, we wanted to make sure demonstrators and customers everywhere would get the chance to experience it.
- To accomplish this, the Shelli kit is being offered as an exclusive, limited release in all of the Stampin’ Up! global markets (Europe, South Pacific, Japan, and Quebec, Canada) starting 15 May.
Shelli describes the kit as “A touch of earthy and elegant spring with lots of layers and texture.”
This opportunity to purchase this kit is a rare and unique opportunity to experience Shelli’s Paper Pumpkin kit. The look and feel of this kit is all Shelli. It’s elegant and feminine, and so full of springtime details that you’ll probably just want to take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, and then go home and stamp every card in the kit. And the box it comes in? We predict that you’ll be keeping it . . . like . . . forever. Wait and see.
The Hugs from Shelli kit coordinates with the Bird Ballad suite that will be released in the upcoming 2019–2020 annual catalogue.
Part of what makes a Paper Pumpkin kit special is that the projects inside the box are not revealed ahead of time. This allows you to experience an element of surprise and excitement when you receive your kit in the mail.
Key information: The Shelli kit from Paper Pumpkin includes the following:
- An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
- Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
- 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
- Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla
Everything in the Hugs from Shelli kit is pre-cut and ready to go, all for £20.00.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A clear block is NOT included with this kit.
On 15 May, the kit will be available (whilst stocks last) to purchase by clicking ‘Online Shop’ in the menu or the sidebar banner to be taken to my online shop, where all current Stampin’ Up! products are available to purchase 24/7.
Thank-you for looking,
My Recent Stampin’ Up! Projects:
For more projects and information please visit my Blog page.